Monday, May 15, 2006
About Me

- Name: cochrans guitars
- Location: Martinsville, Illinois, United States
I got my first guitar at the age of 13.... That was 40 years ago.... I still own it too! What was it? A Harmony Bobcat. I own Three of them now. I graduated from Western Illinois University in 1974 and went right into teaching in the same town that I live in today. I taught Art for 20 Years in Martinsville, Illinois. I work in at ROWE FOUNDRY and have for the past 21 years. If your wondering how I taught Art for 20 years and worked at a foundry for 21 years...... I was 1/2 time art for the last 10 years I taught. I worked both jobs for the last 10 years until I retired from teaching about 6 years ago.
Previous Posts
- Custom paint on a nice vintage Gibson Eppiphone
- Nice flagtop by Eleca Guitars from California...
- Great Black Jay Turser Acoustic Electric...
- Nice Niko Guitar from LA, California....
- Nice BC Rich Mockingbird I got in last December....
- Another USA Chicago Series Washburn from the 1980's
- Ever seen an Alvarez Strat! Most people have not s...
- This is a nice 1980's Gibsom Eppiphone I got from ...
- Nice Hamer Slammer!
- One of Three Burnside Guild Guitars I own...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home